What Inspired Our Start
When Sinuate Media was founded in 2006, we set out with the mission to find a better harmony between digital and traditional marketing. From this, we pioneered and coined the term Organic Marketing™ to reflect an integrated approach to digital marketing. This includes the creative and careful merging of online public relations, social media, emerging media, barter media, and traditional marketing in order to generate conversations and spread your message naturally through word of mouth.
Organic Marketing & Beyond
We offer digital marketing consulting, social media strategy, and social media training services to clients across the world. By offering scalable and solution-centric services, our clients range from Fortune 500 businesses to small-to-medium size businesses in the consumer products, manufacturing, entertainment, food & beverage, business services, and pharmaceutical industries.
Trusted by Brands to:
- Craft effective digital communications plans for product launches or branding initiatives
- Guide them though the ever-changing waters of social media
- Implement creative online public relations campaigns
- Consult on marketing applications of new technology
- Establish dynamic online presences for them on social networks that fits with their brand
- Monitor conversation about their brand or products online
- Consult on integrating digital marketing with traditional efforts
- Teach their staff how to use and leverage social media tools
Sinuate Media was founded by Leah Messina, a digital media, marketing, and web publishing veteran with over 15 years experience in the field. She founded the company after seeing the need to offer a fresh approach to digital marketing.
Our Transparency Pledge
We believe deeply that our clients should have access to any information about their campaign they want, from what strategies are employed, what worked or didn’t work, how media budget is spent, and metrics that demonstrate how their campaign is performing. We don’t believe in glossing over the details or hiding behind industry jargon. As a result, we pledge to our clients to provide clear, comprehensive, reporting and take time to answer any and all questions you have about the marketing we are doing on your behalf.