Sinuate Media is currently seeking to fill the following roles. If you are hard-working, love the satisfaction of meeting a deadline and delivering a high-quality product to a client, and love to stay on top of the latest marketing technologies, submit your resume & tell us why we should hire you.
Interested in applying? Fill out the form below.
Sinuate Media is looking for a Web Services Manager to join our team to lead our web hosting and support services. Experience with web hosting, email hosting, WordPress is essential. The ideal person will have both a strong technical background and understands good design.
This is a full-time position.
Manage the operations of web hosting & website support including:
- Web hosting infrastructure and resource capacity
- Web hosting quality assurance & protocol management
- Assorted network-related tasks, such as installing, configuring, and maintaining server programs and services
- Monitor health of servers and overall website environment.
- Evaluate, recommend and introduce new technologies to support continued growth.
- Collaborate with the web development team to provide project support
- Maintain client database, renewals, and hit revenue goals
- Manage department budgets & provide monthly reports to management.
- Solve technical problems related to SSLs, PCI compliance, DNS, CNAME, and website security.
- Manage and triage website support requests as received. Communicate effectively with clients and the internal team on the status of the request.
- Develop site documentation and detailed technical specifications. Prepare detailed design specifications for operations.
- Able to perform general production support tasks for all websites as well as new development.
- Assists in website design in WordPress and Shopify
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technically-related field
- At least 3 years of direct experience in web hosting & website support
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication skills
Why work with us:
Sinuate Media is an established digital marketing agency with a great team located in southern New Mexico, serving clients nationwide. Enjoy a wide range of benefits including competitive salary, bonus structure, paid vacation, birthday day off, health/dental/vision insurance, and a matching retirement plan. Here’s the chance to join a fast-growing part of our business in web hosting & website support.
- 2 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- Matching retirement plan
- Bonus structure